FIX OUR PROBLEMS
Join Us At These Upcoming Events
The American Party Spartanburg
The American Party Greenville
What Guy Stands For
"Listen" First Candidate
Guy Furay will be a “Listen First” Candidate and, if elected, will always keep this unifying and guiding principle. The United States House of Representatives is “The People’s House.” As such, we should always remember who we work for and listen accordingly. Congress should work for you – not the other way around.
End Partisan Warfare
The Endless Partisan Warfare, the politics of division, and the Us vs. Them” mentality Needs to Stop. Now.
Guy Furay will actively engage Members of Congress with a focus on finding Common Ground. It won’t be easy. But it actually is (at least it should be) kind of in the job description for Congress. As we said above, “Who does Congress work for?”
“People Over Party”
It’s mind boggling that this even needs to be said, but we always need to put People before Party. After all, that’s who Congress works for. Right?
Set Term Limits
Term Limits are and should be one of the most important requirements for public service
Government which is “Of, By, and For The People” is completely incompatible with lifetime “service.”
We Need to Encourage Increased Citizen Participation in our Elections
The Bipartisan Policy Center has stated that only 58% of registered voters actually vote. Said another way, that means that 42% of US registered voters did NOT vote. Our system of government works best when every eligible citizen feels that his/her participation matters and views voting as both a civic duty and an opportunity to choose our government and our leaders.
Click Here To Register To Vote
Fix Healthcare System
We need to fix our broken Healthcare system, and we need to fix it Now
As a professional health insurance broker who is literally on the front lines of the “Affordable” Care Act, Guy Furay understands innately what is working, what is broken and why. If elected to serve you in the 4th district, Guy will bring this valuable experience to Congress and try to accomplish his #1 goal: Fixing our broken healthcare system and making sure that everyone has access to truly Affordable healthcare.
- Active member of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce since 2005
- Volunteered and chaired many committees including the small business and events committees
- Small Business of the Month October 2015
- Small Business of the Month Selection Committee 2016-current
- Graduate Greenville Chamber Advanced Political Leadership program
- Active Member Greer Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Leadership Greer class 38 (current)
- Active Member of Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce Advanced Political Leadership program
- Upstate Chamber Coalition Washington DC Delegation participant
- Awarded the Greer Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Quarter April 2018
- Member of Board of Directors for Compass of Carolina
**Message and data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to opt-out
Paid for by Guy for Congress